Pyramid Productions is hiring a Set Designer/Wardrobe Manager. The successful candidate will work as part of our highly skilled crew to film a variety of dramatic scenes and re-enactment footage. This position will be responsible for purchasing costumes and set dec, providing set design, maintaining all costumes and props, on-set support to AD and assisting performers.
Must have ability to work days, nights and weekends when necessary, and must work well in a team environment.
- Must be a self starter with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Researching and sourcing costumes and props for specific script requirements.
- Purchasing costumes and props.
- Set design and decorating.
- Cleaning costumes after filming.
- Set clean-up and maintaining the inventory supply of costumes and props.
- Functioning as a liaison between the cast and crew.
This position is being offered as a six month term contract with the possibility of extension after the initial term.